Report 100 By Richard D. Preston | October 1969
- Report 100 - Occurrence and Quality of Ground Water in Shackelford County, Texas (13.8 MB pdf)
- Figure 10 - Geologic Map Showing Location of Wells and Springs
- Figure 11 - Location and Amounts of Reported Brine Disposal, Vegetative-Kill Areas, and Apparently Contaminated Water Wells
- Figure 12 - Chloride, Sulfate, and Dissolved Solids Content of Water from Selected Wells and Springs
- Figure 13 - Geologic Section A-A'
- Figure 14 - Geologic Section B-B'
Maintained by communications division