Online Water Use Survey
Welcome to the Online Water Use Survey. For the best application experience, we recommend you use the Chrome web browser.
How to use Online Survey
Note: all users (both new and returning) will need to set up a new TWDB account this year with our new login application - Okta. For additional help with user log in (create your account, reset your password, unlock your account, update your user profile and set up Multi-Factor Authentication) please visit: Okta User Guide
- Click on the Online Registration and Survey and you will be taken to TWDB Okta application management system to create a new Okta account. Please see a quick login guide sheet.
If you previously had access to any surveys, please make sure to use the same email address used with your old account to set up your new account to maintain access to those surveys .
For additional help with user log in (create your account, reset your password, unlock your account, update your user profile and set up Multi-Factor Authentication) please visit: Okta User Guide
- Once logged in to Okta, you will be able to access various agency programs using the TWDB Program Management System. Click the LUC tile and you will be taken to the Water Loss, Use and Conservation (WLUC) page.
- Click on the appropriate tab at the top of the page, beginning with the Water Use Survey tab . Once on the Survey List page, you should see the system(s) listed that you have access to.
- If your registered email is the same contact email that is currently in the Water Use Survey database, you will see the system or facilities you have access to. Click on the underlined name to enter the Survey.
- If you do not see the system or facility you need, you may send a request to Water Use Survey staff using the Request Access to Surveys link at the top left corner of the Survey List page. Generally, the requests will be approved within an hour, but may take up to one business day. After approval, you will see the system/facility name in the list.
- Once approved to fill out the online survey for a particular system or facility, you may select the system or facility and will then be taken to a set of overall online survey instructions which can be printed or downloaded as a pdf.
Step by Step Instruction
The guidance below has step-by-step instructions in registering as a new user, requesting access to surveys, and entering your water use data through the online application program.
Registering New Account
Requesting Access to Surveys
Adding & Entering Self-Supplied Groundwater Source Data
Adding & Entering Self-Supplied Surface Water Source Data
Adding & Entering Self-Supplied Reuse Source Data
Adding & Entering Purchase Source Data
Water System Information
Submit Survey & Save Copy
Changing Account Information
If you experience difficulty or have suggestions for improvement, please feel free to share your comments with Water Use Survey Team, by phone (512) 463-7952, or by fax (512) 463-8468