Estuary Science Exchange
The Texas Water Development Board is pleased to announce the speakers for the kickoff to the Estuary Science Exchange - a Texas-wide forum for sharing estuarine science among professionals working on coastal issues. Following each presentation there will be time available for discussion.
Generally, the forum aims to:
- Encourage collaboration and working relationships among participants
- Serve as a forum for participants to:
- Share research findings regarding natural events, changing environments, and ongoing issues
- Introduce new projects or provide updates on ongoing activities
- Discuss research methodologies or estuarine management tools for Texas estuaries
Reach out to the Estuary Science Exchange team to be added to the distribution list, questions, comments, or assistance.
Estuary Science Exchange September 21st! 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM September 21st, 2023, Virtual: Microsoft Teams
The Texas Water Development Board is pleased to announce that our next Estuary Science Exchange will feature Dr. John W. Fleeger on September 21st, 2023 from 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm CDT.
Estuary Science Exchange, July 21, 2023
The Texas Water Development Board is pleased to announce that our next Estuary Science Exchange will feature Nelson Tull and Chayanon (Namo) Wichitrnithed on July 21st, 2023 from 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm CDT.
Estuary Science Exchange, September 1, 2022
Estuary Science Exchange, February 1, 2022
Questions & Answers
Please be advised that the video may be grainy or unclear at some points