The TWDB offers a variety of cost-effective loan and grant programs that provide for the planning, acquisition, design, and construction of water related infrastructure and other water quality improvements totaling over $25.2 billion. You can find detailed information on each program at the links to the right.
In order to provide you with a single point of contact at the TWDB, our project implementation staff is organized into regional teams. Each team is led by a manager that serves as the primary point of contact for both our existing and future customers. For assistance, please look up contact information for your Regional Team.
Or you may also contact us at (512) 463-0991, email at Financial_Assistance@twdb.texas.gov.
- Asset Management Program for Small Systems – Selection Notice
- Public Comment on U.S. Iron and Steel Draft Guidance Document
- Special assistance for disaster recovery through the Clean Water and Drinking Water State Revolving Funds
- Disaster Recovery Response - Emergency Relief and Urgent Need Funding under the Clean and Drinking Water State Revolving Funds
- Public Comment on the Draft Amended SFY2018 CWSRF and DWSRF PPL
- Regional Financial Assistance Workshops