Report 19 By G.H. Shafer, U.S. Geological Survey | March 1966
- Report 19 - Ground-Water Resources of Guadalupe County, Texas (18.3 MB pdf)
- Plate 1: Geology and Locations of Wells and Springs in Guadalupe County
- Plate 2: Geologic Section A-A'
- Figure 5: Approximate Altitude to the Top of the Edwards and associated Limestones
- Figure 10: Approximate Altitude of the Base of Fresh to Slightly Saline Water in the Carrizo Sand and Wilcox Group
- Figure 11: Approximate Thickness of Sand Containing Fresh to Moderately Saline Water in the Carrizo Sand and Wilcox Group