Report 88 by Jack Rawson, U.S. Geological Survey | December 1968
Note: the oversized fold out maps and figures below were scanned separately from the body of the report above, so "missing pages" are these figures.
- Report 88 - Reconnaissance of the Chemical Quality of Surface Waters of the Guadalupe River Basin, Texas
- figure 2 - Precipitation and Runoff
- figure 3 - Geologic Map and Chemical Composition of Base Flow of Streams
- figure 5 - Generalized Map of Oil and Gas Fields
- figure 10 - Location of Streamflow and Chemical-Quality Data-Collection Sites, Major Reservoirs, and Potential Damsites
- figure 11 - Chemical Quality of Surface Water