Report 52 by Donald E. Morris | July 1967
Note the oversized fold-out maps below were scanned separately from the report above and "missing pages" in the report are these maps.
- Report 52 - Occurrence and Quality of Ground Water in Archer County, Texas
- figure 4 - Geologic Section A-A'
- figure 5 - Geologic Section B-B'
- figure 8 (part a) - Location of Wells and Springs, Archer County
- figure 8 (part b) - Location of Wells and Springs, Archer County
- figure 9 - Location and Amounts of Reported 1961 Brine Disposal, Vegetative-Kill Areas, and Apparently Contaminated Water Wells, Archer County