Bulletin 6204 By E. R. Leggat, Geologist, United States Geological Survey | March 1962
Oversize fold out map plates were scanned separately from the report above. "Missing pages" in the report are the maps below.
- Bulletin 6204 - Description of Ground Water in the El Paso District, Texas, 1955-60
- Plate 1 Map of El Paso County, Showing Principal Areas of Development, Well Fields, Locations of Wells Drilled since 1955, and Observation Wells
- Plate 3 Approximate Change in Water Levels in Wells in the El Paso District, 1959-60
- Plate 4 Approximate Decline of Water Levels in Wells in the Mesa and City Artesian Areas, Jan 1951-Jan 1960
- Plate 5 Approximate Decline of Water Levels in Wells in the Mesa and City Artesian Areas, Jan 1937-Jan 1960