In an initiative to determine the effectiveness of the TWDB's programs and services, the agency regularly conducts surveys to measure customer satisfaction and rate the TWDB's performance in service delivery.
YOU can make a difference by taking the time to complete a survey online. Results are analyzed, especially the verbatim comments, to identify possible process improvements or areas in the agency which need increased education or marketing efforts. Program areas use the information to review and implement any necessary program / process changes that will benefit customers or save money. Previous survey results have led to significant improvements to the TWDB's programs.
Texas Water Development Board intends to use this information to improve its products and service delivery and to increase customer education and awareness regarding agency products and services.
2010 Customer Survey
Posted on June 16, 2010, please download to view TWDB Report on Customer Service for Fiscal years 2009-2010 (pdf).
2008 Customer Survey
Posted on May 30, 2008, please download to view TWDB Report on Customer Service for Fiscal years 2007-2008 (pdf).
2006 Customer Survey
Posted on June 02, 2006, please download to view TWDB Report on Customer Service for Fiscal years 2005-2006 (pdf).
2004 Customer Survey
Posted on May 28, 2004, please download to view TWDB Report on Customer Service for Fiscal years 2003-2004 (pdf).
2002 Customer Survey
For Additional details, view the complete report for 2001-2002 Customer Survey.
In summary, customers rated the TWDB highly, with 94.8% of all respondents giving the agency an excellent (52.8%) or good (42.0%) rating. Furthermore, the specific departments evaluated consistently received satisfaction ratings of at least 96%.
The most frequently cited suggestions for improvement included:
- Streamlining processes and decreasing bureaucracy;
- Increasing personal contact with customers;
- Increasing interdepartmental and interagency cooperation;
- Further improving the agency's websites;
- Improving the scope and accuracy of information provided; and
- Increasing funding opportunities.
1998 to 1999 Customer Survey
For additional details, view the complete report for 1998 to 1999 Customer Survey.
In Summary, the most frequently cited suggestions for improvement included:
- Improving communication and coordination between the TWDB and customers,
- Streamlining the program processes and decreasing the bureaucracy,
- Increasing personal contact with customers, and;
- Increasing awareness of services offered by the TWDB.