Hueco-Mesilla Bolsons Aquifer Groundwater Availability Model (GAM)
The U.S. Geological Survey (USGS) in Albuquerque in cooperation with El Paso Water Utilities has developed a numerical groundwater flow model of the Hueco Bolson Aquifer in Texas, New Mexico, and Mexico.
CH2M Hill in cooperation with El Paso Water Utilities has developed a numerical flow model of the Mesilla Bolson Aquifer in Texas based on a previous model by A. Curtis Weeden, Jr and Thomas Maddock III (Simulation of Groundwater Flow in the Rincon Valley Area and Mesilla Basin, New Mexico and Texas).
Mesilla Bolson Aquifer
- Groundwater Modeling of the Cañutillo Wellfield
- Documentation of Files for Cañutillo Wellfield Groundwater Flow Model
- Download Hueco Mesilla Aquifer model files
Hueco Bolson Aquifer
- Simulated Ground-Water Flow in the Hueco Bolson, an Alluvial-Basin Aquifer System near El Paso, Texas | USGS WRIR 02-4108
- Documentation of Files for Steady State and Annual Versions of Groundwater Flow Model of Hueco Bolson
- Download Hueco Bolsons Aquifer model files
Please see the Hueco-Mesilla Bolsons Aquifer page for other reports and publications.