Work Session Meeting Agendas
- January 11, 2018 at 1:30 PM
- Stephen F. Austin Building, 1700 N. Congress, Room 170, Austin, Texas
- Printable Work Session Agenda
Public Comments on Implementation of SB 1289
Relating to the Purchase of Iron and Steel Products Made in the United States
- Welcome and introduction. (TWDB Board)
- Public Hearing to receive comments on the proposed amendments to 31 TAC Chapter 363 related to use of U.S. Iron and Steel published in the December 22, 2017 issue of the Texas Register. (Kendal Kowal)
- The Board will receive public comments on the proposed Guidance Document posted on the agency's website that would implement the Iron and Steel rule. (Jessica Zuba)
- Open discussion on issues related to SB 1289.
- Closing comments.
Persons with disabilities who plan to attend this meeting and who may need auxiliary aids or services such as interpreters for persons who are deaf or hearing impaired, readers, large print or Braille, are requested to contact Merry Klonower at (512) 463-8165 two (2) work days prior to the meeting so that appropriate arrangements can be made.
NOTICE: ENTRY TO THIS MEETING WITH A HANDGUN IS FORBIDDEN
This meeting is a public meeting under Chapter 551 of the Texas Government Code. Pursuant to Section 30.06, Penal Code (trespass by license holder with a concealed handgun), a person licensed under Subchapter H, Chapter 411, Government Code (handgun licensing law) may not enter this property with a concealed handgun. Pursuant to Section 30.07, Penal Code (trespass by license holder with an openly carried handgun), a person licensed under Subchapter H, Chapter 411, Government Code (handgun licensing law) may not enter this property with a handgun that is carried openly. For purposes of this notice, "property" means the room or rooms where the open meeting of the Texas Water Development Board is held.
REGISTRATION FOR THIS MEETING STARTS AT 1:00 P.M. AND WILL CONTINUE UNTIL 1:30 P.M. PLEASE REGISTER BETWEEN THESE TIMES. LATE REGISTRATION COULD RESULT IN YOUR MISSING THE OPPORTUNITY TO COMMENT ON YOUR ITEM.