Region C Planning Group
The Region C Regional Water Planning Area includes all or parts of 16 counties. Overlapping much of the upper portion of the Trinity River Basin, Region C also includes smaller parts of the Red, Brazos, Sulphur, and Sabine river basins. The Dallas-Fort Worth metropolitan area is centrally located in the region, and its surrounding counties are among the fastest growing in the state. Major economic sectors in the region include service, trade, manufacturing, and government.
Region C Counties
Meeting Minutes & Updates
Meeting Minutes: Visit the "Calendar/Past Meetings" link on Region C's External Website for official planning group meeting minutes.
Next Meeting: Please see the Upcoming Regional Water Planning Group Meetings webpage for information on the next Region C meeting.
Region C Bylaws
Region C Water Plans
Region C Related Links
- Region C Regional Water Planning Group External Website
- Region C Regional Water Planning Area Map
- Planning Group Members & Contacts
- Groundwater Management Areas - GMAs 8 and 11 overlap Region C
- Study Commission on Region C Water Supply
- Region C and Region D 2011 Plan Interregional Conflict, Timeline and Resolution
- Region C and Region D 2016 Plan Interregional Conflict, Timeline and Resolution