Camp Creek Lake (Brazos River Basin)
Camp Creek Lake is located about thirteen miles southeast of Franklin in Robertson County, on Camp Creek, a tributary of the Navasota River which is a tributary of the Brazos River. The lake was developed by the Camp Creek Water Company for recreational purposes. Construction began in August 1948 and was completed on January 3, 1949. The reservoir has an original capacity of 8,550 acre-feet and a surface area of 750 acres at an elevation of 310 feet above mean sea level. The dam controls a drainage area of 40 square miles.