Report 93 by Jack Rawson, U.S. Geological Survey | April 1969
note: the oversized fold out maps and figures below were scanned separately from the body of the report above, so "missing pages" are these figures.
- Report 93 - Reconnaissance of the Chemical Quality of Surface Waters of the San Antonio River Basin, Texas
- figure 2 - Mean Annual Precipitation and Annual and Average Monthly Precipitation
- figure 3 - Geologic Map and Chemical Composition of Surface Water\
- figure 8 - Location of Chemical-Quality and Data-Collection Sites, Major Reservoirs, and Potential Damsites
- figure 9 - Chemical Quality of Surface Water