Work Session Meeting Agendas
Visitors who wish to address the Board should complete a visitor registration card and either attend the meeting in person or arrange to address the Board via video conference. The Texas Open Meetings Act prohibits visitor participation by telephone only. The visitor registration card is available and should be completed and submitted by e-mail to Customer Service no later than 12:00 p.m. on Wednesday, January 12, 2022 or in person at the registration desk.
A Conversation on Implementation of TWDB Asset Management Program for Small Systems (AMPSS)
No Board action is anticipated for items on this agenda.
1. Welcome and introductions. (TWDB Board)
2. AMPSS Initiative. (Jessica Pena)
3. Overview of AMPSS Pilot Initiative. (Patrick Kading)
4. AMPSS Pilot Initiative Projects Round table discussion with invited participants. (TWDB Board and Invited Participants)
5. Public comment on the TWDB AMPSS initiative.
6. Public comment on any matters within the jurisdiction of the TWDB.
7. Closing comments.
Persons with disabilities who plan to attend this meeting and who may need auxiliary aids or services such as interpreters for persons who are deaf or hearing impaired, readers, large print or Braille, are requested to contact Cheryl Arredondo at (512) 463-7686 two (2) work days prior to the meeting so that appropriate arrangements can be made.
NOTICE: ENTRY TO THIS MEETING WITH A FIREARM IS FORBIDDEN
This meeting is a public meeting under Chapter 551 of the Texas Government Code. Pursuant to Texas Penal Code § 46.03 (a)(14), it is an offense to possess or go with a firearm, including a handgun, in the room or rooms where a meeting of a government entity is held.