Board Meeting Agendas
If you are a visitor for this meeting and wish to address the Board, please fill out the online registration form and send it to Cheryl.firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 8:00 a.m. on September 9, 2021.
1. Consider appointing members to the Water Conservation Advisory Council. (John Sutton) Board Agenda #01 Document
2. Consider approving by resolution: (a) the issuance, sale and delivery of Texas Water Development Board State Revolving Fund Revenue Bonds, in one or more series; (b) a Preliminary Official Statement; and (c) authorization for the Executive Administrator, Chief Financial Officer, Development Fund Manager, or any other authorized representative to act on behalf of the Texas Water Development Board in the sale and delivery of multiple series of such bonds. (Georgia Sanchez) Board Agenda #02 Document
3. Consider approving by resolution delegation to the Executive Administrator and the Development Fund Manager the authority to utilize prepayments and other lawfully available funds to pay, redeem, and defease General Obligation Bonds. (Georgia Sanchez) Board Agenda #03 Document
4. Consider approving the Fiscal Year 2022 Underwriting Policies and Procedures for Negotiated Bond Transactions of the Texas Water Development Board. (Georgia Sanchez) Board Agenda #04 Document
5. Consider approving the Fiscal Year 2022 Debt Management Policy of the Texas Water Development Board. (Georgia Sanchez) Board Agenda #05 Document
6. Consider approving the Fiscal Year (FY) 2022 Texas Water Development Board Investment Policy and Strategies. (April Weiss) Board Agenda #06 Document
7. Consider authorizing the Executive Administrator to execute an amendment to the Shared Technology Services (STS) interagency contract with the Department of Information Resources to extend the contract end date to August 31, 2023, with a contract amount not to exceed $3,325,982 during the Fiscal Year (FY) 2022-23 biennium. (Dustin Roberts) Board Agenda #07 Document
8. Consider authorizing the Executive Administrator to execute an interagency contract with the Texas Tech University in an amount not to exceed $1,000,000 to support the Texas Produced Water Consortium. (Matt Nelson) Board Agenda #08 Document
9. Consider authorizing the Executive Administrator to negotiate and execute a contract in an amount not to exceed $1,916,519 (including $1,552,784 from the Texas Water Development Board) for continuation of the Water Resources Investigations data collection program with the U.S. Geological Survey in Fiscal Year 2022. (Mark Wentzel) Board Agenda #09 Document
10. Update on Water Conditions Report. (Mark Wentzel) Board Agenda #10 Document
11. Consider approving the State Fiscal Year 2022 Clean Water State Revolving Fund Intended Use Plan. (Mark Wyatt) Board Agenda #11 Document
12. Consider approving the State Fiscal Year 2022 Drinking Water State Revolving Fund Intended Use Plan. (Mark Wyatt) Board Agenda #12 Document
13. Consider approving Internal Audit's Fiscal Year 2022 Audit Plan. (Nicole Campbell) Board Agenda #13 Document
14. Consider approving a change to the compensation of the Executive Administrator.
15. The Board will receive comments from the public on any matters within the jurisdiction of the TWDB, with the exception of matters which are subject to the ex parte prohibition found in Texas Government Code Section 2001.061.
16. The Board may adjourn into Executive Session and conduct a closed meeting to consider any item on this agenda if a matter is raised that is appropriate for the Board to conduct a private consultation with its attorney on a matter in which the duty of the attorney to the governmental body under the Texas Disciplinary Rules of Professional Conduct of the State Bar of Texas clearly conflicts with Chapter 551 of the Texas Government Code. The Board may conduct a closed meeting to receive legal advice and discuss pending or contemplated litigation, settlement offers, or the appointment, employment, evaluation, reassignment, duties, discipline or dismissal of specific Board employees, including the Executive Administrator and General Counsel, as permitted by Sections 551.071 and 551.074, the Texas Open Meetings Act, codified as Chapter 551 of the Texas Government Code. The Board may also meet in open meeting to take action on legal or personnel matters considered in the closed meeting as required by Section 551.102 of the Open Meetings Act, Chapter 551 of the Government Code. The Board may conduct a closed meeting to consider and discuss financial matters related to the investment or potential investment of the Board's funds, as permitted by Section 6.0601(a) of the Texas Water Code. The Board may also meet in open meeting to take action on a financial matter discussed in the closed meeting as required by Section 6.0601(b) of the Texas Water Code.
The next currently scheduled meeting of the Texas Water Development Board will be September 23, 2021. Other meetings may be scheduled and will be posted in compliance with the Texas Open Meetings Act.
Persons with disabilities who plan to attend this meeting and who may need auxiliary aids or services such as interpreters for persons who are deaf or hearing impaired, readers, large print or Braille, are requested to contact Cheryl Arredondo at (512) 463-7686 two (2) workdays prior to the meeting so that appropriate arrangements can be made.
NOTICE: ENTRY TO THIS MEETING WITH A HANDGUN IS FORBIDDEN
This meeting is a public meeting under Chapter 551 of the Texas Government Code. Pursuant to Section 30.06, Penal Code (trespass by license holder with a concealed handgun), a person licensed under Subchapter H, Chapter 411, Government Code (handgun licensing law) may not enter this property with a concealed handgun. Pursuant to Section 30.07, Penal Code (trespass by license holder with an openly carried handgun), a person licensed under Subchapter H, Chapter 411, Government Code (handgun licensing law) may not enter this property with a handgun that is carried openly. For purposes of this notice, “property” means the room or rooms where the open meeting of the Texas Water Development Board is held.