Board Meeting Agendas
- June 04, 2020 at 9:30 AM
- GoTo Webinar (https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/6777386782244977421)
- View Board Meeting Video | Printable Board Agenda
1. Discussion regarding outreach efforts and activities by the Board.
2. Consider authorizing the Executive Administrator to execute a contract in a total amount not to exceed $300,000, using bulk scanning contracts at the Texas Department of Information Resources. (Richard Wade) Board Agenda #02 Document
3. Consider authorizing the Executive Administrator to execute multiple contracts in a total amount not to exceed $2,500,000 for lidar data classification in Texas, using the Strategic Mapping Program and their associated contracts at the Texas Department of Information Resources. (Richard Wade) Board Agenda #03 Document
4. Consider authorizing the Executive Administrator to negotiate and execute contracts for Fiscal Year 2020 Agricultural Water Conservation Grants. (Cameron Turner) Board Agenda #04 Document
5. Consider adopting amendments to 31 Texas Administrative Code (TAC) Chapter 357 relating to Regional Water Planning. (Sarah Backhouse) Board Agenda #05 Document
6. Consider approving by resolution a request from the City of Alto (Cherokee County) to amend TWDB Resolution No. 20-033, approving a commitment to the City of Alto, Texas from the Clean Water State Revolving Fund. (Jeff Taylor) Board Agenda #06 Document
7. Consider approving by resolution a request from Presidio County Water Improvement District dba Redford Water Supply (Presidio County) for $300,000 in financial assistance from the Drinking Water State Revolving Fund for planning, design, and construction of water system improvement project. (Jeff Taylor) Board Agenda #07 Document
8. Considering approving by resolution a request from the FHLM Regional Water Supply Corporation (Falls, Hill, Limestone, McLennan Counties) to amend TWDB Resolution No. 19-106 to modify the Drinking Water State Revolving Fund commitment expiration date. (Tom Barnett) Board Agenda #08 Document
9. Consider amending by resolution the previously adopted Texas Water Development Board (TWDB) Resolution No. 15-078, as amended by TWDB Resolution Nos. 16-081, 17-081, and 18-088, to delegate authority to the Executive Administrator to approve the transfer of funds among the Central Harris County Regional Water Authority’s State Water Implementation Revenue Fund for Texas (SWIRFT) Projects. (Nancy Richards) Board Agenda #09 Document
10. Consider approving the 2020 State Water Implementation Fund for Texas program terms of subsidy. (Jessica Zuba) Board Agenda #10 Document
11. Consider approving by resolution guidance regarding future management of the State Water Implementation Fund for Texas program. Board Agenda #11 Document
12. The Board will receive comments from the public on any matters within the jurisdiction of the TWDB, with the exception of matters which are subject to the ex parte prohibition found in Texas Government Code Section 2001.061.
13. The Board may adjourn into Executive Session and conduct a closed meeting to consider any item on this agenda if a matter is raised that is appropriate for the Board to conduct a private consultation with its attorney on a matter in which the duty of the attorney to the governmental body under the Texas Disciplinary Rules of Professional Conduct of the State Bar of Texas clearly conflicts with Chapter 551 of the Texas Government Code. The Board may conduct a closed meeting to receive legal advice and discuss pending or contemplated litigation, settlement offers, or the appointment, employment, evaluation, reassignment, duties, discipline or dismissal of specific Board employees, including the Executive Administrator and General Counsel, as permitted by Sections 551.071 and 551.074, the Texas Open Meetings Act, codified as Chapter 551 of the Texas Government Code. The Board may also meet in open meeting to take action on legal or personnel matters considered in the closed meeting as required by Section 551.102 of the Open Meetings Act, Chapter 551 of the Government Code. The Board may conduct a closed meeting to consider and discuss financial matters related to the investment or potential investment of the Board’s funds, as permitted by Section 6.0601(a) of the Texas Water Code. The Board may also meet in open meeting to take action on a financial matter discussed in the closed meeting as required by Section 6.0601(b) of the Texas Water Code.
The next currently scheduled meeting of the Texas Water Development Board will be June 25, 2020. Other meetings may be scheduled and will be posted in compliance with the Texas Open Meetings Act.
Persons with disabilities who plan to attend this meeting and who may need auxiliary aids or services such as interpreters for persons who are deaf or hearing impaired, readers, large print or Braille, are requested to contact Cheryl Arredondo at (512) 463-7686 two (2) work days prior to the meeting so that appropriate arrangements can be made.
NOTICE: ENTRY TO THIS MEETING WITH A HANDGUN IS FORBIDDEN
This meeting is a public meeting under Chapter 551 of the Texas Government Code. Pursuant to Section 30.06, Penal Code (trespass by license holder with a concealed handgun), a person licensed under Subchapter H, Chapter 411, Government Code (handgun licensing law) may not enter this property with a concealed handgun. Pursuant to Section 30.07, Penal Code (trespass by license holder with an openly carried handgun), a person licensed under Subchapter H, Chapter 411, Government Code (handgun licensing law) may not enter this property with a handgun that is carried openly. For purposes of this notice, "property" means the room or rooms where the open meeting of the Texas Water Development Board is held.