Flood Mapping Resources
Below you will find links to mapping resources related to flooding and floodplain management:
- FEMA's Base Flood Elevation Viewer
- This viewer provides information on BLE data availability, a map viewer to access flood inundation and elevations, and tools to download mapping products and the associated engineering model and analysis.
- National Flood Hazard Layer Viewer
- The National Flood Hazard Layer is a geospatial database that contains current effective flood hazard data.
- FEMA's Flood Map Changes Viewer
- The Flood Map Changes Viewer includes the following: preliminary National Flood Hazard Layer, preliminary Changes Since Last FIRM, the Preliminary Map Comparison Tool, and the pending National Flood Hazard Layer, and the National Flood Hazard Later.
- FEMA Map Service Center
- The FEMA Flood Map Service Center is the official public source for flood hazard information produced in support of the National Flood Insurance Program.
- Region VI Mitigation Awareness Portal
- The FEMA Region 6 Mitigation Awareness Portal shows the footprints of active Risk MAP Projects for all the five states (New Mexico, Oklahoma, Texas, Arkansas, and Louisiana) in Region 6.
- Guidelines and Standards for Flood Risk Analysis and Mapping Activities Under the Risk MAP Program
- These guidelines and standards define the implementation details of the statutory and regulatory requirements for National Flood Insurance Program mapping.
- TNRIS Data Hub
- The DataHub combines all TNRIS's Data Catalog, Data Download, Data Ordering, and Online Mapping Services into one easy-to-use online application.
- Mapping Information Platform
- The MIP provides the latest tools and technology for digital flood map production to support the goals of FEMA and other mapping stakeholders.
- Risk Mapping, Assessment and Planning
- Risk MAP supports community resilience by providing data, building partnerships, and supporting long-term hazard mitigation planning. Access Risk Map products and additional information here.