Regional Project Implementation Teams
TWDB's goal is to provide our customers with the best customer service possible. In our continuing efforts to achieve this, six teams have been created, based on geographic areas, to assist communities with the development of projects and identifying the cost-effective TWDB programs available to fit their needs.
Each Team consists of a manager, financial analyst, engineers, environmental reviewer, planners, legal, and administrative support.
This structure is intended to provide:
- The Team Manager as a single point of contact for TWDB customers in that region
- Understanding of any special conditions or needs related to a geographic region
- Improved customer service with a consistent dedicated team to assist communities
- Responsiveness in processing applications, closing on funding, development of projects, and approving plan and specifications and contract documents
The Teams strive to:
- Develop relationships and provide outreach to existing and potential TWDB customers within each area
- Improve efficiency and timely processing of applications and work products
- Reduce 'red tape' for TWDB customers
If you have questions about TWDB funding programs or would like to discuss existing or potential projects, please contact the Team Manager assigned to your area identified in the map below.
Map to find your Team Manager contact information.
Expanded maps of the Team for your area can be accessed below:
- Team #1 - Panhandle/West (A/O/E/F)
- Team #2 - Brazos (G/B)
- Team #3 - Northeast (C/D)
- Team #4 - East (H/I)
- Team #5 - Central (J/K/L/P)
- Team #6 - South (M/N)
Turns Planning into Projects