2017 - 2021 Regional Water Planning Fifth Cycle Information
Documents applicable to the Fifth Cycle of Regional Water Planning can be found at the following links. The information has been categorized in a manner to be useful to planning group members as well as the general public. The content of each link is dynamic and will continue to be updated as this round of planning progresses.
- Fifth Cycle RFA Documents:
Documents relevant to applications for the completion of the fifth cycle of regional water planning.
- Fifth Cycle Working Documents:
The fifth cycle working documents include any information, forms, or documents that are important to the planning process.
- Planning Group Communications:
Important information that TWDB has sent to the planning groups re: the fifth cycle of planning via email is included here.
- Chairs Conference Call Documents:
Periodic conference calls are scheduled with all of the planning group Chairs to promote discussion of important regional water planning issues and processes. All materials relevant to each conference call during the fifth planning cycle will be included here.
- Relevant Board Memos: TWDB Staff Memos that are presented to our Board members as part of the Board's meeting agendas and that are relevant to the fifth cycle of regional water planning will be included here.