Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Am I required to submit receipts with any invoicing documentation?
A: Yes, the TWDB requires invoices or purchase vouchers showing the reason for expenses with receipts to evidence the amount incurred.
Q: How do I request an amendment to my contract?
A: If you determine that an amendment or time extension may be required for your contract, you should contact your TWDB contract manager and formally submit a request in writing to justify the amendment. The TWDB will carefully consider the need for the amendment and determine if it is required. Be advised that requests for amendments should be submitted no later than three months prior to the expiration of the contract - to allow sufficient time for consideration and processing.
Q: Who do I contact if I have questions concerning my contract?
A: Your primary contact should be your TWDB contract manager.
Q: Can I submit invoicing and supporting documentation electronically?
A: Yes, electronic invoicing documentation can be submitted to email@example.com
Q: What are the eligible dates for invoices for my contract?
A: Contract expenses are eligible for reimbursement up to the expiration date of the contract. For some TWDB contracts, the expiration date is defined as the FINAL REPORT DEADLINE.
Helpful Contracting Documents
- Contracting Policies and Procedures
- Guidelines for Progress Reports
- ACH (Direct Deposit) Payment Destination Confirmation
- TWDB Quarterly Financial Report Form
- W-9 Request for Taxpayer Identification Number and Certification
- HUB Subcontracting Form
- Current Reimbursement
- Regional Water Planning Advance Request Checklist
- Advance Request Checklist
- Subcontracting Guidelines
- Texas Application for Payee Identification Number
- Direct Deposit Authorization
- Formatting Guidelines for Texas Water Development Board Reports
- Author's report formatting template