Relevant Board Memos
These TWDB Board memos are associated with the Fifth Cycle of regional water planning. A Board memo is generated at various times during the planning cycle to authorize TWDB staff to approve contracts and budgets related to applications received, approve rule making processes, and other items. Board memos will be posted as they become available.
- Approval of 2016 Region K Minor Amendment (7/20/2017) Consider approving the adopted minor amendment to the 2016 Lower Colorado (Region K) Regional Water Plan and authorizing the Executive Administrator to develop the corresponding amendment to the 2017 State Water Plan, with associated public hearing.
- Consider authorizing the Executive Administrator to negotiate and execute contract amendments to complete the fifth cycle (2017-2021) of regional water planning in an amount not to exceed $14,224,280; and transfer associated funds from the Water Assistance Fund to the Research and Planning Fund (4/20/2017)
- 31 Texas Administrative Code Chapter 357 relating to Regional Water Planning. (11/17/2016)
- Proposed funding allocations for the fifth cycle of regional water planning (11/2/2016)
- Requesting authorizing the Executive Administrator to negotiate and execute initial fifth cycle (2017-20201) regional water planning contracts not to exceed $1,649,885 and transfer funds to the research and planning fund (4/10/2015)
- TWDB Board Meeting Agendas (current & archived)