Useful Links and Resources
Water Data for Texas
- Water Data for Texas
Historic and current reservoir data, drought status and resources, groundwater well level, and coastal hydrology data.
- Desired Future Conditions
- Groundwater Availability Models
- Research Projects in Support of Groundwater Models
- TWDB Groundwater Database Reports
The purpose of the TWDB's data collection efforts over the years has been to gain representative information about aquifers in the state in order to support water planning from the local to a more regional perspective.
- TWDB Groundwater Data Viewer
GIS datasets relating to groundwater resources, including brackish groundwater data.
- Texas Instream Flows Program (SB2)
- Texas Environmental Flows (SB3)
- Freshwater Inflow Needs
- Texas Parks and Wildlife's Ecologically Significant Stream Segments
Innovative Water Technologies
- Brackish Resources Aquifer Characterization (BRACS)
- Brackish Groundwater Production Zones (House Bill 30)
- Water Reuse, Desalination, and Aquifer Storage and Recovery