Other Data Resources
- U.S. Census Bureau
- Texas State Data Center and Office of the State Demographer
- Texas Population Estimates Program (Texas State Data Center): The Texas Population Estimates Program produces annual estimates of the total populations of counties and places in the state and estimates of county populations by age, sex, and race/ethnicity.
- North Central Texas Council of Government (NCTCOG): Demographic Data for North Central Texas including population, employment, land use and projections.
- 2010 Census Average Household Size of Occupied Housing Units for Counties in Texas.
- 2010 Census Average Household Size of Occupied Housing Units for Cities in Texas.
- Texas Labor Market Information Tool (Texas Workforce Commission): Unemployment Rates and Labor Force (LAUS), Current Employment Statistics (CES), Quarterly Employment and Wages (QCEW), Wages by Occupation (OES), Future Job Growth by Occupations (Projections), Future Job Growth by Industries (Projections), CPI - Consumer Price Index (Cost of Living), Income, Staffing Patterns & Population
- Bureau of Economic Analysis : State and County Personal Income and Per Capita Personal Income, Gross Domestic Product, Regional Input-Output Multipliers
- Periodic Publications - Texas Labor Market Review (a monthly newsletter that provides statistics about the Texas economy), Economic Profile, and Quarterly Census of Employment and Wages from the Labor Market & Career Information Department, Texas Workforce Commission)
- Texas Statewide Economic Indicators : Nonfarm Employment, Retail Sales, Consumer Price Index, Industrial Production Index, Labor Market, Consumer Demand and Financial Markets related indicators, updated monthly
- Fiscal Notes : Monthly Review of the Texas Economy from the Office of Texas Comptroller of Public Accounts
- Quarterly Sales Tax Historical Data by City or County in Texas provided by the Office of Texas Comptroller of Public Accounts
- Quarterly State Sales and Use Tax Analysis Reports provided by the Office of Texas Comptroller of Public Accounts
- U.S. Department of Health & Human Services (DHHS)
- National Center for Health Statistics (NCHS)
- American Fact Finder - Economic Census
- U.S. Census Bureau Economic Program
- Texas Economic Indicators (Texas Comptroller's Office)