Regional Water Planning Educational Information
This page contains documents and links that provide educational information on the regional water planning process.
- Regional Water Planning New Member Page - The new member page contains information to assist new regional water planning group members in becoming familiar with the planning process and their responsibilities.
Regional Water Planning Related Information and Guidance Documents
The following documents provide summaries of regional water planning related topics:
- Designating Unique Stream Segments and Unique Reservoir Sites
- Drought Response Information, Activities, and Recommendations in Regional Water Plans
- Modeled Available Groundwater Peak Factor
- Regional Water Planning in Texas
- Regional Water Planning in Texas: Interregional Conflicts
- Regional Water Planning Groups in Texas: What They Do and Don’t Do
- Regional Water Planning Groups in Texas: What They Do and Don’t Do (Spanish) Regional Water Planning: The Simplified Planning Process
- Regional Water Planning: Water Availability and Existing Water Supply
- Summarized Methodologies for Non-Municipal Water Demand Projections for the 2021 Regional Water Plans and 2022 State Water Plan
- Strategies and Projects that Provide both Water Supply and Flood Mitigation
- Texas Water Service Boundary Viewer
- The Role of Modeled Available Groundwater in Regional Water Planning Water User Groups, Wholesale Water Providers, and Major Water Providers in Regional Water Planning
The following documents provide summaries of state water plan information:
Additional TWDB Program Information Sheets
Regional Water Planning Related Presentations and Webinars
The following are presentations or webinars related to regional water planning related topics.