Regional Water Planning Educational Information
This page contains documents and links that provide educational information on the regional water planning process.
- Regional Water Planning New Member Page - The new member page contains information to assist new regional water planning group members in becoming familiar with the planning process and their responsibilities.
Regional Water Planning Related One-Pagers and Guidance Documents
The following documents provide summaries of regional water planning related topics.
- Designating Unique Stream Segments and Unique Reservoir Sites
- Modeled Available Groundwater Peak Factor
- Regional Water Planning in Texas
- Summarized Methodologies for Non-Municipal Water Demand Projections for the 2021 Regional Water Plans and 2022 State Water Plan
- Texas Water Service Boundary Viewer
- The Role of Modeled Available Groundwater in Regional Water Planning
Additional TWDB Program Information Sheets
Regional Water Planning Related Presentations and Webinars
The following are presentations or webinars related to regional water planning related topics.