The TWDB offers a variety of cost-effective loan and grant programs that provide for the planning, acquisition, design, and construction of water related infrastructure and other water quality improvements totaling approximately $27.8 billion. You can find detailed information on each program at the links to the right.
In order to provide you with a single point of contact at the TWDB, our project implementation staff is organized into regional teams. Each team is led by a manager that serves as the primary point of contact for both our existing and future customers. For assistance, please look up contact information for your Regional Team.
Or you may also contact us at (512) 463-0991, email at Financial_Assistance@twdb.texas.gov.
- Revised "American Iron and Steel (AIS) Guidance for Clean Water & Drinking Water State Revolving Fund Projects (TWDB-1106)" has been posted under Program Guidance & Manuals. It includes a revised monthly certification form (TWDB-1106-A) as well as a new final certification form (TWDB-1106-C). A summary of the revisions and transitional period guidance is found here.
- Instructions for Requesting Additional Wage Determinations (SF 1444) – under the Davis-Bacon Wage Rate Requirements – SRF Programs
- Revised Guidance on Davis-Bacon Wage Rate Requirements for State Revolving Fund Projects (DB-0156), including revised Certification Form (DB-0154), has been posted under Program Guidance & Manuals
- Special assistance for disaster recovery through the Clean Water and Drinking Water State Revolving Funds
- Disaster Recovery Response - Emergency Relief and Urgent Need Funding under the Clean and Drinking Water State Revolving Funds
- Regional Financial Assistance Workshops