The TWDB offers a variety of cost-effective loan and grant programs that provide for the planning, acquisition design and construction of water related infrastructure and other water quality improvements. You can find detailed information on each program at the links to the right.
In order to provide you with a single point of contact at the TWDB, our project implementation staff is organized into regional teams. Each team is led by a manager that serves as the primary point of contact for both our existing and future customers. For assistance, please look up contact information for your Regional Team.
Or you may also contact us at (512) 463-0991, email at Financial_Assistance@twdb.texas.gov.
- TWDB Board approves SFY 2017 CWSRF and DWSRF IUPs
- TCEQ Requests Applications for Clean Water Act Section 319(h) Nonpoint Source Grants
- Regional Financial Assistance Workshops
- New Project Information Form (PIF) webpages for CWSRF and DWSRF.
- Presentation from the 2015/2016 Financial Assistance Workshops
- Public Comment on the Draft Amended SFY 2016 SRF Project Priority List