Chairs Conference Call Documents
From time to time during the Current 4th cycle of regional water planning, the Chairs of all the planning groups will convene for conference calls to discuss planning issues. Agendas and documents from these meetings will be posted as they become available. Please note that these documents are a historical record of items discussed during each teleconference.
The most up-to-date versions of these regional water planning working documents can be found on the Current Cycle Working Documents webpage.
May 23, 2014 Chairs Conference Call
April 1, 2014 Chairs Conference Call
January 24, 2014 Chairs Conference Call
July 2, 2013 Chairs Conference Call
May 7, 2013 Chairs Conference Call
February 12, 2013 Chairs Conference Call
November 8, 2012 Chairs Conference Call
- Potentially Feasible WMS
- First Amended General Guidelines for 2016 RWP Development (Exhibit C) (10/17/2012)
- RWP Project Schedule (Updated November 2012)
August 6, 2012 Chairs Conference Call (RFA)
February 10, 2012 Chairs Conference Call (timeline)
- Agenda (not available)
December 8, 2011 Chairs Conference Call (rules revisions)
- Proposed Stakeholders List for Pre-publication Review
- Rule Revisions Summary/Process
- TWDB Revised 31TAC 357 Rules) (June 2012)
- Summary of 2011 RWP Policy Recommendations for TWDB consideration in rule revisions - Compilation of all the policy recommendation recieved by the TWDB in the regional water plans.
May 25, 2011 Chairs Conference Call (kick-off to 4th cycle RWP)
- Planning Activities Eligilbe for Reimbursement - Expenses and Costs Eligible for Reimbursement as shown in Attachment C from the Contract.
- Summarized Methodologies for Water Demand Projections
- Process for Requesting Adjustments to Population and Water Demand Projections - Outlines the Requirements and Process for Requesting Adjustments to Population and Water Demand Projections Including Criteria and Data Requirements.
- Draft Project Schedule
- Summary Task List
- Draft Generic Scope of Work