Okta User Guide
The Texas Water Development Board has partnered with Okta, an industry leading, cloud-based identity and access management solution, to provide Single Sign-On (SSO) access to our business applications in one, easy-to-manage user portal.
Benefits and Objectives
- SSO means easy access to applications without the need to remember dozens of usernames and passwords
- A single dashboard to organize and access commonly used applications
- Streamlined user access and simplified, self-serve password reset processes
- Improved IT support
- Ability to implement Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) functionality for accessing sensitive applications and data
Getting Started with Okta
The following will help users become familiar with the basic features of the Okta TWDB Application Portal.
- Create your Okta account
- Sign in to Okta
- Update your Okta user profile
- Organize your Okta TWDB Application Portal
- Reset your Okta password
- Unlock your Okta account
- Set up Multi-Factor Authentication (optional)
For Additional Support
Please be aware that all requests are maintained in our support system and are subject to audit and public information requests.
If you run into any issue with Okta, you can request help on the following page: TWDB Sign-In Help.
You will find a menu with More Help at the top right. Click the Request Help link to report an issue (see below).
Enter your email address, select a category, and enter a message describing your issue. Please include as much relevant information as possible so that we can identify your account. Then click Send Message to send your email to Texas Water Development Board staff.
We will contact you within one business day.