Regional Water Planning
The mission of the Regional Water Planning Section is to guide and support planning of the state's water resources by administering and assisting in the development of the regional and state water plans. Activities include: provide direct technical and administrative assistance to the regional water planning groups; water planning data collection, analysis, and dissemination; fund and manage regional planning contracts; serve as liaisons (non-voting member) to regional water planning groups; manage research and facility planning grant contracts; and review financial assistance loan applications.
To learn more about regional water planning in Texas, please click on the agency's program information sheet Regional Water Planning In Texas.
- Region C and Region D Interregional Conflict, Timeline and Proposed Resolution
- Uniform Standards
- RWPG Meeting Schedules
- Planning Group Members and Contacts
- Regional Water Planning Data
- Revised Water Planning Rules - Quick Reference Pamphlet (31 TAC 355, 357, & 358)
- Current Planning Cycle Working Documents
- 2012 State Water Plan