Model Subdivision Rules (MSR) Training
Welcome to the Local Government Training for Model Subdivision Rules.
The training will take approximately 20 minutes. By rule, the training may be required of any county or municipality that wants to apply for financial assistance from the Texas Water Development Board's Economically Distressed Areas Program.
Training Presentation in English
- For Border Counties
- For Non-Border Counties
Presentación en Español
Statutes and Rules
- Affidavit of Training (TWDB-0404)
- Certification of MSR Adoption and Enforcement (TWDB-0403)
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Plat Approval Process Flow Charts:
- Sample Local Model Subdivision Rules:
- Sample Service Agreement:
- State Agency Resources on Colonias/Border Issues
- Federal Agency Resources
- Contact us with any questions on MSRs or EDAP.