Region C Planning Group
The Region C Regional Water Planning Area includes all or parts of 16 counties. Overlapping much of the upper portion of the Trinity River Basin, Region C also includes smaller parts of the Red, Brazos, Sulphur, and Sabine river basins. The Dallas-Fort Worth metropolitan area is centrally located in the region, and its surrounding counties are among the fastest growing in the state. Major economic sectors in the region include service, trade, manufacturing, and government.
Region C Counties
Meeting Minutes & Updates
Last Meeting: The most recent Region C Regional Water Planning Group (RWPG) regular meeting was held December 5, 2016 at the North Central Texas Council of Governments offices in Arlington, Texas (new location).
Meeting Minutes: Visit the "Calendar/Past Meetings" link on Region C's External Website for official planning group meeting minutes.
Next Meeting: The next regular Region C RWPG meeting has not yet been scheduled; TENTATIVE Time/Location is 1:00 pm at their new location - North Central Texas Council of Governments, 616 Six Flags Drive, Arlington, Texas 76011
Region C Bylaws
Region C Water Plans
Region C Related Links
- Region C Regional Water Planning Area Map
- Planning Group Members & Contacts
- Region C Regional Water Planning Group External Website
- Groundwater Management Areas - GMAs 8 and 11 overlap Region C
- Study Commission on Region C Water Supply
- Region C and Region D 2011 Plan Interregional Conflict, Timeline and Proposed Resolution