How to Apply for Work at the Texas Water Development Board
An official State of Texas Application is required when applying for a position with the Texas Water Development Board (TWDB). Resumes will not be accepted in place of an official State of Texas Application.
All applications for employment with the TWDB must be submitted via email to email@example.com or in Work In Texas prior to the job posting closing. PAPER and FAX APPLICATIONS ARE NOT ACCEPTED, with the exception of those from TWDB internal job applicants.
Please carefully read all instructions below. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Human Resources at (512) 475-2142 or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Complete a State of Texas Application and indicate in the application the job title and job posting number you are applying for.
- Your application should clearly describe how you meet the minimum requirements (education, experience, and knowledge, skills and abilities) for the position.
- You must submit a separate State of Texas Application for each job posting for which you are applying.
- You may attach an optional resume and/or cover letter along with the required State of Texas Application.
- Submit your State of Texas Application and any optional resume and/or cover letter via email to email@example.com or in Work In Texas.
- Foreign credentials may be required to be evaluated by an acceptable foreign credential evaluation service. To be acceptable to the TWDB, foreign evaluation services must either be a member of NACES (National Association of Credential Evaluation Services) or acceptable to the Texas State Board for Educator Certification.
- Please note: Incomplete applications will not be shared with hiring departments.
Equal Employment Opportunity
The TWDB is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, sexual orientation, age or disability in employment or the provision of services.
Americans with Disabilities
The TWDB is in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If a reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits of employment, please contact the Human Resources Division for assistance at (512) 475-2142. Deaf and hard of hearing applicants may contact our office via Relay Texas at 1-800-735-2989 (TTY/TDD).
Selective Service Registration
Selective Service Registration: Males born on or after January 1, 1960, between the ages of 18-25, will be required to present proof of Selective Service registration on the first day of employment or proof of exemption from Selective Service registration requirement. Online registration and proof of registration is available on the Selective Service System.
TWDB participates in E-Verify! Information from each new employee's Form I-9 will be provided to the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) to confirm work authorization.