Board Meeting Agendas
- January 19, 2021 at 9:30 AM
- GoTo Webinar (https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/369732086979086604)
- Printable Board Agenda
1. Consider adopting amendments to 31 TAC 356; Brackish Groundwater Production Zones. (Erika Mancha) Board Agenda #01 Document
2. Consider appointing a replacement member representing the Region L Regional Water Planning Group to the Interregional Planning Council. (Sarah Backhouse) Board Agenda #02 Document
3. Presentation on the development, adoption, and review processes for the 2021 Regional Water Plans. (Temple McKinnon) Board Agenda #03 Document
4. Approval of the 2021 Regional Water Plan for Region D. (Ron Ellis) Board Agenda #04 Document
5. Approval of the 2021 Regional Water Plan for Region A, Region J, and Region M.(William Alfaro) Board Agenda #05 Document
6. Approval of the 2021 Regional Water Plan for Region B, Region C, and Region N.(Kevin Smith) Board Agenda #06 Document
7. Approval of the 2021 Regional Water Plan for Region E, Region F, and Region L.(Elizabeth McCoy) Board Agenda #07 Document
8. Approval of the 2021 Regional Water Plan for Region G, Region O, and Region P. (Jean Devlin) Board Agenda #08 Document
9. Approval of the 2021 Regional Water Plan for Region H, Region I, and Region K.(Lann Bookout) Board Agenda #09 Document
10. Approve by resolution a request from the City of Riesel (McLennan County) for $5,860,000 in financial assistance consisting of $5,360,000 in financing and $500,000 in principal forgiveness from the Drinking Water State Revolving Fund for planning, acquisition, design, and construction of a water system improvements project and a request for a waiver from the requirement that the project be consistent with the state and regional water plans. (Tom Barnett) Board Agenda #10 Document
11.The Board will receive comments from the public on any matters within the jurisdiction of the TWDB, with the exception of matters which are subject to the ex parte prohibition found in Texas Government Code Section 2001.061.
12.The Board may adjourn into Executive Session and conduct a closed meeting to consider any item on this agenda if a matter is raised that is appropriate for the Board to conduct a private consultation with its attorney on a matter in which the duty of the attorney to the governmental body under the Texas Disciplinary Rules of Professional Conduct of the State Bar of Texas clearly conflicts with Chapter 551 of the Texas Government Code. The Board may conduct a closed meeting to receive legal advice and discuss pending or contemplated litigation, settlement offers, or the appointment, employment, evaluation, reassignment, duties, discipline or dismissal of specific Board employees, including the Executive Administrator and General Counsel, as permitted by Sections 551.071 and 551.074, the Texas Open Meetings Act, codified as Chapter 551 of the Texas Government Code. The Board may also meet in open meeting to take action on legal or personnel matters considered in the closed meeting as required by Section 551.102 of the Open Meetings Act, Chapter 551 of the Government Code. The Board may conduct a closed meeting to consider and discuss financial matters related to the investment or potential investment of the Board’s funds, as permitted by Section 6.0601(a) of the Texas Water Code. The Board may also meet in open meeting to take action on a financial matter discussed in the closed meeting as required by Section 6.0601(b) of the Texas Water Code.
The next currently scheduled meeting of the Texas Water Development Board will be January 28, 2021. Other meetings may be scheduled and will be posted in compliance with the Texas Open Meetings Act.
Persons with disabilities who plan to attend this meeting and who may need auxiliary aids or services such as interpreters for persons who are deaf or hearing impaired, readers, large print or Braille, are requested to contact Merry Klonower at (512) 463-8165 two (2) work days prior to the meeting so that appropriate arrangements can be made.
NOTICE: ENTRY TO THIS MEETING WITH A HANDGUN IS FORBIDDEN
This meeting is a public meeting under Chapter 551 of the Texas Government Code. Pursuant to Section 30.06, Penal Code (trespass by license holder with a concealed handgun), a person licensed under Subchapter H, Chapter 411, Government Code (handgun licensing law) may not enter this property with a concealed handgun. Pursuant to Section 30.07, Penal Code (trespass by license holder with an openly carried handgun), a person licensed under Subchapter H, Chapter 411, Government Code (handgun licensing law) may not enter this property with a handgun that is carried openly. For purposes of this notice, "property" means the room or rooms where the open meeting of the Texas Water Development Board is held.