Board Meeting Agendas
- January 10, 2019 at 9:30 AM
- Stephen F. Austin Building 1700 N. Congress, Room 170 Austin, Texas
- Printable Board Agenda
1. Discussion regarding outreach efforts and activities by the Board.
2. Consider approving the Texas Water Development Board's Investment Policy and Strategies. (April Weiss) Board Agenda #02 Document
3. Consider authorizing the Executive Administrator, Chief Financial Officer, and Development Fund Manager to take all necessary actions for the issuance, sale and delivery of Texas Water Development Board State Revolving Fund Revenue Bonds in one or more series; and approving the selection of financial advisor, bond counsel, disclosure counsel, and underwriting syndicate for the negotiation of the bond issue. (Georgia Sanchez)
4. Consider approving by resolution a request from Commodore Cove Improvement District (Brazoria County) for $154,000 in principal forgiveness from the Drinking Water State Revolving Fund for construction of a certain water system improvements. (James Bronikowski) Board Agenda #04 Document
5. Consider approving by resolution a request from the City of Bonham (Fannin County) for $4,810,000 in financing from the Clean Water State Revolving Fund for planning, design, and construction of wastewater system improvements. (Luis Farias) Board Agenda #05 Document
6. Consider approving by resolution a request from the City of Bonham (Fannin County) for $9,830,000 in financing from the Drinking Water State Revolving Fund for planning, design, and construction of water system improvements. (Luis Farias) Board Agenda #06 Document
7. The Board will receive comments from the public on any matters within the jurisdiction of the TWDB, with the exception of matters which are subject to the ex parte prohibition found in Texas Government Code Section 2001.061.
8. The Board may adjourn into Executive Session and conduct a closed meeting to consider any item on this agenda if a matter is raised that is appropriate for the Board to conduct a private consultation with its attorney on a matter in which the duty of the attorney to the governmental body under the Texas Disciplinary Rules of Professional Conduct of the State Bar of Texas clearly conflicts with Chapter 551 of the Texas Government Code. The Board may also conduct a closed meeting to receive legal advice and discuss pending or contemplated litigation, settlement offers, or the appointment, employment, evaluation, reassignment, duties, discipline or dismissal of specific Board employees, including the Executive Administrator and General Counsel, as permitted by Sections 551.071 and 551.074, the Texas Open Meetings Act, codified as Chapter 551 of the Texas Government Code. The Board may also meet in open meeting to take action on legal or personnel matters considered in the closed meeting as required by Section 551.102 of the Open Meetings Act, Chapter 551 of the Government Code.
The next currently scheduled meeting of the Texas Water Development Board will be January 22, 2019. Other meetings may be scheduled and will be posted in compliance with the Texas Open Meetings Act.
Persons with disabilities who plan to attend this meeting and who may need auxiliary aids or services such as interpreters for persons who are deaf or hearing impaired, readers, large print or Braille, are requested to contact Merry Klonower at (512) 463-8165 two (2) work days prior to the meeting so that appropriate arrangements can be made.
NOTICE: ENTRY TO THIS MEETING WITH A HANDGUN IS FORBIDDEN
This meeting is a public meeting under Chapter 551 of the Texas Government Code. Pursuant to Section 30.06, Penal Code (trespass by license holder with a concealed handgun), a person licensed under Subchapter H, Chapter 411, Government Code (handgun licensing law) may not enter this property with a concealed handgun. Pursuant to Section 30.07, Penal Code (trespass by license holder with an openly carried handgun), a person licensed under Subchapter H, Chapter 411, Government Code (handgun licensing law) may not enter this property with a handgun that is carried openly. For purposes of this notice, "property" means the room or rooms where the open meeting of the Texas Water Development Board is held.
REGISTRATION FOR THIS BOARD MEETING STARTS AT 9:00 A.M. AND WILL CONTINUE UNTIL 9:30 A.M. PLEASE REGISTER BETWEEN THESE TIMES. LATE REGISTRATION COULD RESULT IN YOUR MISSING THE OPPORTUNITY TO COMMENT ON YOUR ITEM.