Board Meeting Agendas
- June 11, 2018 at 9:30 AM
- Stephen F. Austin Building 1700 N. Congress, Room 170 Austin, Texas
- Printable Board Agenda
1. Discussion regarding outreach efforts by the Board.
2. Consider approving by resolution a request from the City of Bandera (Bandera County) for $3,000,000 in financing from the Drinking Water State Revolving Fund for planning, design, acquisition and construction of a water system improvement project. (Dain Larsen) Board Agenda #02 Document
3. Consider approving by resolution a request from the City of San Marcos (Hays County) for $3,209,900 in financial assistance consisting of $1,935,000 in financing and $1,274,900 in principal forgiveness from the Clean Water State Revolving Fund for the planning, design, acquisition and construction of a project to mitigate non-point source pollution. (Dain Larsen) Board Agenda #03 Document
4. Consider approving by resolution a request from the Fort Bend County Fresh Water Supply District No. 1 (Fort Bend County) to amend Texas Water Development Board Resolution No. 15-067 to expand the project scope. (Nancy Richards) Board Agenda #04 Document
5. Consider approving by resolution a request from Lake Amanda Water Control and Improvement District No. 1 (Tyler County) for $1,500,000 in financing from the Texas Water Development Fund for construction and restoration of Lake Amanda dam. (Nancy Richards) Board Agenda #05 Document
6. Consider approving by resolution, a request from the Mustang Special Utility District (Denton County) to amend Texas Water Development Board Resolution No.17-065 to expand the project scope. (Luis Farias) Board Agenda #06 Document
7. Consider authorizing the Executive Administrator to execute an Memorandum of Understanding with the Texas Department of Agriculture, Office of Rural Affairs. (Tom Entsminger) Board Agenda #07 Document
8. Consider approving the adopted minor amendment to the 2016 South Central Texas (Region L) Regional Water Plan and authorizing the Executive Administrator to hold the associated public hearing. (Sarah Backhouse) Board Agenda #08 Document
9. Consider approving by resolution: (a) the issuance, sale and delivery of State of Texas, General Obligation Water Financial Assistance Refunding Bonds, Series 2018B (Water Infrastructure Fund); (b) a Preliminary Official Statement; and (c) authorization for the Executive Administrator, General Counsel, Chief Financial Officer, and Development Fund Manager to act on behalf of the Texas Water Development Board in the sale and delivery of such bonds. (Georgia Sanchez) Board Agenda #09 Document
10. Consider authorizing the Executive Administrator, Chief Financial Officer, and Development Fund Manager to take all necessary actions for the issuance, sale and delivery of Texas Water Development Board State Water Implementation Revenue Fund for Texas (SWIRFT) Revenue Bonds in one or more series; and approving the selection of financial advisor, bond counsel, disclosure counsel, and underwriting syndicate for the negotiation of the bond issue. (Georgia Sanchez)
11. The Board will receive comments from the public on any matters within the jurisdiction of the TWDB, with the exception of matters which are subject to the ex parte prohibition found in Texas Government Code Section 2001.061.
12. The Board may conduct a closed meeting to receive legal advice and discuss pending or contemplated litigation, settlement offers, and/or the appointment, employment, evaluation, reassignment, duties, discipline or dismissal of specific Board employees, including the Executive Administrator and General Counsel, as permitted by Sections 551.071 and 551.074, the Texas Open Meetings Act, codified as Chapter 551 of the Texas Government Code. The Board may also meet in open meeting to take action on legal or personnel matters considered in the closed meeting as required by Section 551.102 of the Open Meetings Act, Chapter 551 of the Government Code.
The next currently scheduled meeting of the Texas Water Development Board will be June 21, 2018. Other meetings may be scheduled and will be posted in compliance with the Texas Open Meetings Act.
NOTICE: ENTRY TO THIS MEETING WITH A HANDGUN IS FORBIDDEN
This meeting is a public meeting under Chapter 551 of the Texas Government Code. Pursuant to Section 30.06, Penal Code (trespass by license holder with a concealed handgun), a person licensed under Subchapter H, Chapter 411, Government Code (handgun licensing law) may not enter this property with a concealed handgun. Pursuant to Section 30.07, Penal Code (trespass by license holder with an openly carried handgun), a person licensed under Subchapter H, Chapter 411, Government Code (handgun licensing law) may not enter this property with a handgun that is carried openly. For purposes of this notice, "property" means the room or rooms where the open meeting of the Texas Water Development Board is held.
REGISTRATION FOR THIS BOARD MEETING STARTS AT 9:00 A.M. AND WILL CONTINUE UNTIL 9:30 A.M. PLEASE REGISTER BETWEEN THESE TIMES. LATE REGISTRATION COULD RESULT IN YOUR MISSING THE OPPORTUNITY TO COMMENT ON YOUR ITEM.