Board Meeting Agendas
1. Discussion regarding outreach efforts and activities by the Board.
2. Presentation of the Quarterly Investment Report for the period ending November 30, 2016. (Elaine Wilson) Board Agenda #02 Document
3. Consider approving material changes to contracts for goods and services executed during the first quarter of fiscal year 2017; and the contract and performance report for the first quarter of fiscal year 2017. (David Carter) Board Agenda #03 Document
4. Consider approving by resolution a request from the City of Corpus Christi (Nueces County) for a $51,300,000 loan from the Drinking Water State Revolving Fund to refinance construction of the Mary Rhodes Phase II transmission line. (Mireya Loewe) Board Agenda #04 Document
5. Considering approving by resolution a request from Dario V. Guerra, III, doing business as Derby Ing. (Frio County) for $200,000 in principal forgiveness from the Drinking Water State Revolving Fund to finance planning, design, acquisition and construction of water system improvements. (Dain Larsen) Board Agenda #05 Document
6. Consider approving by resolution, a request from the City of Granbury (Hood County) for a $15,000,000 loan from the Drinking Water State Revolving Fund to finance planning, design, acquisition and construction of water distribution system improvements and a request for a waiver from the requirement to include funds to mitigate water loss as part of the project. (Caaren Skrobarczyk) Board Agenda #06 Document
7. Consider approving by resolution, a request from the City of Hudson (Angelina County) for financial assistance in the amount of $4,295,908, consisting of a $3,735,000 loan and $560,908 in principal forgiveness from the Clean Water State Revolving Fund to finance construction costs for the replacement of the City’s wastewater treatment plant. (Nancy Richards) Board Agenda #07 Document
8. Consider the selection and approval of a financial advisor to serve the Texas Water Development Board; and authorize the Executive Administrator to negotiate and enter into a contract with the financial advisor. (David Duran) Board Agenda #08 Document
9. Consider the selection and approval of a team of underwriters to serve the Texas Water Development Board for bond sales and other underwriting activities as necessary from March 1, 2017 through February 28, 2019. (David Duran) Board Agenda #09 Document
10. Consider approving by resolution delegation to the Executive Administrator the authority to declare the official intent to reimburse costs of financial assistance with designated reimbursement bonds. (David Duran) Board Agenda #10 Document
11. Briefing and discussion on water conditions in the state of Texas. (Mark Wentzel) Board Agenda #11 Document
12. The Board will receive comments from the public.
13. The Board may conduct a closed meeting to receive legal advice and discuss pending or contemplated litigation, settlement offers, and/or the appointment, employment, evaluation, reassignment, duties, discipline or dismissal of specific Board employees, including the Executive Administrator and General Counsel, as permitted by Sections 551.071 and 551.074, the Texas Open Meetings Act, codified as Chapter 551 of the Texas Government Code. The Board may also meet in open meeting to take action on legal or personnel matters considered in the closed meeting as required by Section 551.102 of the Open Meetings Act, Chapter 551 of the Government Code.
Persons with disabilities who plan to attend this meeting and who may need auxiliary aids or services such as interpreters for persons who are deaf or hearing impaired, readers, large print or Braille, are requested to contact Merry Klonower at (512) 463-8165 two (2) work days prior to the meeting so that appropriate arrangements can be made.
NOTICE: ENTRY TO THIS MEETING WITH A HANDGUN IS FORBIDDEN
This meeting is a public meeting under Chapter 551 of the Texas Government Code. Pursuant to Section 30.06, Penal Code (trespass by license holder with a concealed handgun), a person licensed under Subchapter H, Chapter 411, Government Code (handgun licensing law) may not enter this property with a concealed handgun. Pursuant to Section 30.07, Penal Code (trespass by license holder with an openly carried handgun), a person licensed under Subchapter H, Chapter 411, Government Code (handgun licensing law) may not enter this property with a handgun that is carried openly. For purposes of this notice, "property" means the room or rooms where the open meeting of the Texas Water Development Board is held.
REGISTRATION FOR THIS BOARD MEETING STARTS AT 9:00 A.M. AND WILL CONTINUE UNTIL 9:30 A.M. PLEASE REGISTER BETWEEN THESE TIMES. LATE REGISTRATION COULD RESULT IN YOUR MISSING THE OPPORTUNITY TO COMMENT ON YOUR ITEM.