Board Meeting Agendas
1. Discussion regarding outreach efforts and activities by the Board.
2. Consider affirming by resolution the commitment to provide financial assistance from the Drinking Water State Revolving Fund to the City of Granbury (Hood County) made in TWDB Resolution No. 15-021, and concurring in the Executive Administrator's environmental finding. (Chris Caran) Board Agenda #02 Document
3. Consider affirming by resolution the commitments to provide financial assistance from the Clean Water State Revolving Fund to the City of Olney (Young and Archer Counties) made in TWDB Resolution Nos. 14-15 and 15-002, and concurring in the Executive Administrator's environmental findings. (Nicki Hise) Board Agenda #03 Document
4. Consider authorizing the Executive Administrator to award, negotiate, and execute contracts in a total amount not to exceed $1,500,000 to study brackish aquifers in Texas. (Erika Mancha) Board Agenda #04 Document
5. Consider approving the 2016 Regional Water Plan for the Plateau (Region J) Regional Water Planning Area. (Temple McKinnon) Board Agenda #05 Document
6. Briefing, discussion, and consideration of potential legislative and policy recommendations to include in the Draft 2017 State Water Plan. (Matt Nelson) Board Agenda #06 Document
7. The Board will receive comments from the public.
8. The Board may conduct a closed meeting to receive legal advice and discuss pending or contemplated litigation, settlement offers, and/or the appointment, employment, evaluation, reassignment, duties, discipline or dismissal of specific Board employees, including the Executive Administrator and General Counsel, as permitted by Sections 551.071 and 551.074, the Texas Open Meetings Act, codified as Chapter 551 of the Texas Government Code. The Board may also meet in open meeting to take action on legal or personnel matters considered in the closed meeting as required by Section 551.103 of the Open Meetings Act, Chapter 551 of the Government Code.
The next currently scheduled meeting of the Texas Water Development Board will be January 19, 2016. Other meetings may be scheduled and will be posted in compliance with the Texas Open Meetings Act.
Persons with disabilities who plan to attend this meeting and who may need auxiliary aids or services such as interpreters for persons who are deaf or hearing impaired, readers, large print or Braille, are requested to contact Merry Klonower at (512) 463-8165 two (2) work days prior to the meeting so that appropriate arrangements can be made.
REGISTRATION FOR THIS BOARD MEETING STARTS AT 8:45 A.M. AND WILL CONTINUE UNTIL 9:30 A.M. PLEASE REGISTER BETWEEN THESE TIMES. LATE REGISTRATION COULD RESULT IN YOUR MISSING THE OPPORTUNITY TO COMMENT ON YOUR ITEM.