Board Meeting Agendas
1. Discussion regarding outreach efforts and activities by the Board.
2. Consider approving by resolution a request for payment of additional consideration from the Texas Water Resources Finance Authority for Fiscal Year 2016. (Chris Hayden) Board Agenda #02 Document
3. Consider authorizing the Executive Administrator to execute an amendment to the State Fiscal Year 2016 Drinking Water State Revolving Fund Set-Aside Contract between the Texas Water Development Board and the Texas Commission on Environmental Quality. (Jo Dawn Bomar) Board Agenda #03 Document
4. Consider approving by resolution a request from the City of Glen Rose (Somerville County) for financial assistance totaling $8,790,000 consisting of $3,520,000 loan and $3,520,000 grant from the Economically Distressed Area Program and $1,750,000 loan from the Clean Water State Revolving Fund to finance the construction phase of a wastewater treatment plant expansion. (Caaren Skrobarczyk) Board Agenda #04 Document
5. Consider approving by resolution a request from Airline Improvement District (Harris County) for a $475,000 grant from the Economically Distressed Areas Program to finance additional construction costs to provide first time water and wastewater services to approximately 109 water connections and 200 wastewater connections. (Nancy Richards) Board Agenda #05 Document
6. Consider approving by resolution a request from Lake Livingston Water Supply and Sewer Service Corporation for a partial release of lien. (Annette Mass) Board Agenda #06 Document
7. Consider approving by resolution an amendment to TWDB Resolution No. 15-076 to reflect a change in terminology for the loan commitment from the State Water Implementation Revenue Fund for Texas to the City of Houston. (Annette Mass) Board Agenda #07 Document
8. Consider approving by resolution an amendment to TWDB Resolution No. 15-089B to reflect the appropriate additional bonds test for the loan commitment from the State Water Implementation Revenue Fund for Texas to the Upper Trinity Regional Water District. (Annette Mass) Board Agenda #08 Document
9. Consider adopting and authorizing publication of amendments to 31 Texas Administrative Code (TAC) §357.10, §357.50, §357.51, §357.62, and §358.3 relating to Interregional Conflicts in Regional Water Planning. (Todd Chenoweth) Board Agenda #09 Document
10. Consider authorizing the executive administrator to publish a Request for Proposals in the Texas Register for groundwater quality analysis services for Fiscal Year 2016 in an amount not to exceed $196,000. (Janie Hopkins) Board Agenda #10 Document
11. Consider appointing members to the Water Conservation Advisory Council. (Mindy Conyers) Board Agenda #11 Document
12. Briefing and discussion on drought conditions in the state of Texas. (Mark Wentzel)
13. The Board will receive comments from the public.
14. The Board may conduct a closed meeting to receive legal advice and discuss pending or contemplated litigation, settlement offers, and/or the appointment, employment, evaluation, reassignment, duties, discipline or dismissal of specific Board employees, including the Executive Administrator and General Counsel, as permitted by Sections 551.071 and 551.074, the Texas Open Meetings Act, codified as Chapter 551 of the Texas Government Code. The Board may also meet in open meeting to take action on legal or personnel matters considered in the closed meeting as required by Section 551.103 of the Open Meetings Act, Chapter 551 of the Government Code.
The next currently scheduled meeting of the Texas Water Development Board will be November 10, 2015. Other meetings may be scheduled and will be posted in compliance with the Texas Open Meetings Act.
Persons with disabilities who plan to attend this meeting and who may need auxiliary aids or services such as interpreters for persons who are deaf or hearing impaired, readers, large print or Braille, are requested to contact Merry Klonower at (512) 463-8165 two (2) work days prior to the meeting so that appropriate arrangements can be made.
*The Texas Water Development Board will meet immediately prior to the meeting of the Texas Water Resources Finance Authority also scheduled for this time.
REGISTRATION FOR THIS BOARD MEETING STARTS AT 8:45 A.M. AND WILL CONTINUE UNTIL 9:30 A.M. PLEASE REGISTER BETWEEN THESE TIMES. LATE REGISTRATION COULD RESULT IN YOUR MISSING THE OPPORTUNITY TO COMMENT ON YOUR ITEM.