Board Meeting Agendas
1. Discussion regarding outreach efforts and activities by the Board.
2. Consider approving by resolution the establishment of tax-exempt and taxable lending rate scales for the State Water Implementation Revenue Fund for Texas (SWIRFT) financing structures. (David Duran) Board Agenda #02 Document
3. Consider approving an amendment to the original Data Center Services contract to extend the contract end date to August 31, 2017 and to identify the maximum cost for FY 2016 at $1,399,213.00 and maximum cost for FY 2017 at $1,301,090.00. (Darrell Tompkins) Board Agenda #03 Document
4. Consider affirming by resolution the commitment to provide financial assistance from the Clean Water State Revolving Fund to the City of Mission (Hidalgo County) made in TWDB Resolution No. 15-027, and concurring in the Executive Administrator’s environmental finding. (Nicki Hise) Board Agenda #04 Document
5. Consider affirming by resolution the commitment to provide financial assistance from the Clean Water State Revolving Fund to the City of Wichita Falls (Wichita County) made in TWDB Resolution No. 14-87, and concurring in the Executive Administrator’s environmental finding. (William Alfaro) Board Agenda #05 Document
6. Consider authorizing the Executive Administrator to publish a Request for Qualifications to study brackish aquifers in Texas and execute an interagency contract with the Bureau of Economic Geology at The University of Texas at Austin to study the Carrizo-Wilcox Aquifer. (Erika Mancha) Board Agenda #06 Document
7. Discussion and consideration of regional water planning area boundaries. (Matt Nelson) Board Agenda #07 Document
8. The Board will receive comments from the public.
9. The Board may conduct a closed meeting to receive legal advice and discuss pending or contemplated litigation, settlement offers, and/or the appointment, employment, evaluation, reassignment, duties, discipline or dismissal of specific Board employees, including the Executive Administrator and General Counsel, as permitted by Sections 551.071 and 551.074, the Texas Open Meetings Act, codified as Chapter 551 of the Texas Government Code. The Board may also meet in open meeting to take action on legal or personnel matters considered in the closed meeting as required by Section 551.103 of the Open Meetings Act, Chapter 551 of the Government Code.
Persons with disabilities who plan to attend this meeting and who may need auxiliary aids or services such as interpreters for persons who are deaf or hearing impaired, readers, large print or Braille, are requested to contact Merry Klonower at (512) 463-8165 two (2) work days prior to the meeting so that appropriate arrangements can be made.
REGISTRATION FOR THIS BOARD MEETING STARTS AT 8:45 A.M. AND WILL CONTINUE UNTIL 9:30 A.M. PLEASE REGISTER BETWEEN THESE TIMES. LATE REGISTRATION COULD RESULT IN YOUR MISSING THE OPPORTUNITY TO COMMENT ON YOUR ITEM.