Report 86 by H.L. Kunze and J.N. Lee, U.S. Geological Survey | December 1968
Note: the oversized fold out maps and figures below were scanned separately from the body of the report above, so "missing pages" are these figures.
- Report 86 - Reconnaissance of the Chemical Quality of Surface Waters of the Canadian River Basin, Texas
- figure 2 - Precipitation and Runoff
- figure 4 - Geologic Map
- figure 6 - Oil and Gas Fields
- figure 8 - Location of Streamflow and Chemical-Quality Data-Collection Sites
- figure 9 - Chemical Quality of Surface Water