Report 60 by Richard D. Reeves, U.S. Geological Survey | September 1967
- Report 60 - Ground-Water Resources of Kendall County, Texas (pdf - 2.65MB)
- Figure 4 (pdf - 4.75MB) - Altitude of the Top of the Lower Member of the Glen Rose Limestone
- Figure 7 (pdf - 4.79MB) - Approximate Altitude of Water Levels in Wells Tapping the Hensell Member of Pearsall Formation and Lower Member of Glen Rose Limestone, 1964-65
- Figure 8 (pdf - 4.60MB) - Dissolved-Solids, Sulfate, and Chloride Content of Water from Wells and Springs
- Figure 9 (pdf - 2.36MB) - Geologic Map Showing Locations of Wells and Springs.