Report 174 by C.R. Follette, U.S. Geological Survey | July 1973
- Report 174 - Ground-Water Resources of Blanco County, Texas (pdf - 2.27MB)
- Figure 5 (pdf - 2.43MB) - Geologic and Hydrologic Map
- Figure 6 (pdf - 4.59MB) - Correlation of Geologic and Hydrologic Units Along Line A-A'
- Figure 8 (pdf - 4.85MB) - Approximate Altitude of the Top of the Lower Member of the Glen Rose Limestone South of the Pedernales River
- Figure 11 (pdf - 4.62MB) - Sulfate and Dissolved-Solids Content of Water from Wells and Springs
- Figure 13 (pdf - 4.77MB) - Location of Wells and Springs