Board Meeting Agendas
1. Discussion regarding outreach efforts and activities by the Board.
2. FY2017 Fourth Quarter Contract Amendment and Contract Monitoring Reporting. (David Carter) Board Agenda #02 Document
3. Consider authorizing publication of proposed amendments to 31 Texas Administrative Code Chapter 363 related to use of United States iron and steel in certain Texas Water Development Board programs. (Kendal Kowal) Board Agenda #03 Document
4. Consider public comments received at public hearings held on November 8 and December 4, 2017, and if appropriate, amend the 2017 State Water Plan in accordance with 31 Texas Administrative Code §357.51(g) and §358.4(a). (Sarah Backhouse) Board Agenda #04 Document
5. Consider authorizing publication of the proposed amendments and new provisions to 31 Texas Administrative Code Chapter 355, relating to Regional Water Planning Grants and Chapter 357 relating to Regional Water Planning. (Temple McKinnon) Board Agenda #05 Document
6. Consider adopting amendments to 31 Texas Administrative Code Chapter 384 relating to the Rural Water Assistance Fund. (Mark Wyatt) Board Agenda #06 Document
7. Consider authorizing publication of a proposed amendment to 31 Texas Administrative Code Chapter 356.31, relating to Submission of Desired Future Conditions. (Larry French) Board Agenda #07 Document
8. Consider approving by resolution a request from the City of Gorman (Eastland County) for $2,000,000 in financial assistance, consisting of a $1,000,000 obligation and $1,000,000 in principal forgiveness from the Drinking Water State Revolving Fund for construction of water system improvements. (Caaren Skrobarczyk) Board Agenda #08 Document
9. Consider approving by resolution a request from the City of Abilene (Taylor and Jones Counties) for $18,370,000 in financing from the Clean Water State Revolving Fund for planning, design, and construction of a meter replacement project. (Caaren Skrobarczyk) Board Agenda #09 Document
10. Consider approving by resolution a request from the City of Paradise (Wise County) for $300,000 in principal forgiveness from the Drinking Water State Revolving Fund for planning, design, and construction of water system improvements. (Luis Farias) Board Agenda #10 Document
11. Consider approving by resolution a request from the Greater Texoma Utility Authority on behalf of the City of Gunter (Grayson County) for $2,300,000 in financing from the Clean Water State Revolving Fund for planning, design, and construction of wastewater system improvements. (Luis Farias) Board Agenda #11 Document
12. Consider authorizing the execution of a new Portfolio Sale and Servicing Agreement with the Texas Water Resources Finance Authority. (Rebecca Trevino) Board Agenda #12 Document
13. Consider approving by resolution a declaration of official intent to reimburse the costs of financial assistance from the proceeds of State Revolving Fund Revenue Bonds. (Georgia Sanchez) Board Agenda #13 Document
14. Consider approving by resolution a request from the Bolivar Peninsula Special Utility District (Galveston County) to amend Texas Water Development Board Resolution 09-75 to modify the District's reserve requirements. (Georgia Sanchez) Board Agenda #14 Document
15. Consider approving by resolution the issuance, sale and delivery of State of Texas, General Obligation Water Financial Assistance and Refunding Bonds, Series 2018A; a Preliminary Official Statement; and authorization for the Executive Administrator, General Counsel, Chief Financial Officer, and Development Fund Manager to act on behalf of the Texas Water Development Board in the sale and delivery of such bonds. (Georgia Sanchez) Board Agenda #15 Document
16. Briefing and discussion of bond sale for Texas Water Development Board State Water Implementation Revenue Fund for Texas Revenue Bonds, Series 2017A and Taxable Series 2017B. (Georgia Sanchez) Board Agenda #16 Document
17. Briefing and discussion on the preliminary, proposed structure and timeline for the 2018 prioritization cycle of the State Water Implementation Fund for Texas (SWIFT). (Matt Nelson) Board Agenda #17 Document
18. The Board will receive comments from the public on any matters within the jurisdiction of the TWDB, with the exception of matters which are subject to the ex parte prohibition found in Texas Government Code §2001.061.
19. The Board may conduct a closed meeting to receive legal advice and discuss pending or contemplated litigation, settlement offers, and/or the appointment, employment, evaluation, reassignment, duties, discipline or dismissal of specific Board employees, including the Executive Administrator and General Counsel, as permitted by Sections 551.071 and 551.074, the Texas Open Meetings Act, codified as Chapter 551 of the Texas Government Code. The Board may also meet in open meeting to take action on legal or personnel matters considered in the closed meeting as required by Section 551.102 of the Open Meetings Act, Chapter 551 of the Government Code.
20. Celebration of the 60th anniversary of the creation of the Texas Water Development Board.
The next currently scheduled meeting of the Texas Water Development Board will be January 11, 2018. Other meetings may be scheduled and will be posted in compliance with the Texas Open Meetings Act.
Persons with disabilities who plan to attend this meeting and who may need auxiliary aids or services such as interpreters for persons who are deaf or hearing impaired, readers, large print or Braille, are requested to contact Merry Klonower at (512) 463-8165 two (2) work days prior to the meeting so that appropriate arrangements can be made.
NOTICE: ENTRY TO THIS MEETING WITH A HANDGUN IS FORBIDDEN
This meeting is a public meeting under Chapter 551 of the Texas Government Code. Pursuant to Section 30.06, Penal Code (trespass by license holder with a concealed handgun), a person licensed under Subchapter H, Chapter 411, Government Code (handgun licensing law) may not enter this property with a concealed handgun. Pursuant to Section 30.07, Penal Code (trespass by license holder with an openly carried handgun), a person licensed under Subchapter H, Chapter 411, Government Code (handgun licensing law) may not enter this property with a handgun that is carried openly. For purposes of this notice, "property" means the room or rooms where the open meeting of the Texas Water Development Board is held.
REGISTRATION FOR THIS BOARD MEETING STARTS AT 8:00 A.M. AND WILL CONTINUE UNTIL 8:30 A.M. PLEASE REGISTER BETWEEN THESE TIMES. LATE REGISTRATION COULD RESULT IN YOUR MISSING THE OPPORTUNITY TO COMMENT ON YOUR ITEM.