Work Session Meeting Agendas
A Conversation on Implementation of SB 1289 Relating to the Purchase of Iron and Steel Products Made in the United States
- Welcome and introduction. (TWDB Board)
- Overview of SB 1289 and timeline for its implementation. (Todd Chenoweth)
Discussion on SB 1289 reporting requirements. (TWDB Chairman Bruun)
Round table discussion with invited participants:
- TBD, Texas Water Infrastructure Network
- Clint Henson, Jordon Foster Construction and Associated General Contractors of Texas
- Fred Shannon, Gerdau
- TBD, San Antonio Water System
- Mark Evans, North Harris County Regional Water Authority
- David Marshall, Tarrant Regional Water District
- Alia Vinson, West Harris County Regional Water Authority
- Chris Keffer, The Iron Group
- Jace Houston, San Jacinto River Authority
- Randy Cubriel, Nucor
- Douglas Baker, Brown & Gay Engineers, Inc.
The Board will receive public comments on issues related to SB 1289.
Open microphone for stakeholders in attendance to discuss SB 1289 issues related to TWDB jurisdiction.
- Closing comments
Persons with disabilities who plan to attend this meeting and who may need auxiliary aids or services such as interpreters for persons who are deaf or hearing impaired, readers, large print or Braille, are requested to contact Merry Klonower at (512) 463-8165 two (2) work days prior to the meeting so that appropriate arrangements can be made.
NOTICE: ENTRY TO THIS MEETING WITH A HANDGUN IS FORBIDDEN
This meeting is a public meeting under Chapter 551 of the Texas Government Code. Pursuant to Section 30.06, Penal Code (trespass by license holder with a concealed handgun), a person licensed under Subchapter H, Chapter 411, Government Code (handgun licensing law) may not enter this property with a concealed handgun. Pursuant to Section 30.07, Penal Code (trespass by license holder with an openly carried handgun), a person licensed under Subchapter H, Chapter 411, Government Code (handgun licensing law) may not enter this property with a handgun that is carried openly. For purposes of this notice, "property" means the room or rooms where the open meeting of the Texas Water Development Board is held.
REGISTRATION FOR THIS MEETING STARTS AT 1:00 P.M. AND WILL CONTINUE UNTIL 1:30 P.M. PLEASE REGISTER BETWEEN THESE TIMES. LATE REGISTRATION COULD RESULT IN YOUR MISSING THE OPPORTUNITY TO COMMENT ON YOUR ITEM.