Board Meeting Agendas
1. Discussion regarding outreach efforts and activities by the Board.
2. Consider approving by resolution a request from the City of Terrell (Kaufman County) to amend Texas Water Development Board Resolution Nos.18-124 and 18-125 to convert the existing Clean Water State Revolving Fund and Drinking Water State Revolving Fund commitments to multi-year commitments, extend the expiration periods and change the Clean Water State Revolving Fund obligation to equivalency funding. (Laura Jarzombek) Board Agenda #02 Document
3. Consider approving by resolution a request from Brookshire Municipal Water District (Waller County) for $2,575,000 in financial assistance consisting of $2,275,000 in financing and $300,000 in principal forgiveness from the Drinking Water State Revolving Fund for design and construction of water system improvements. (Nancy Richards) Board Agenda #03 Document
4. Consider approving by resolution a request from the City of Groveton (Trinity County) for $2,164,161 in financial assistance consisting of $660,000 in financing and $1,504,161 in principal forgiveness from the Drinking Water State Revolving Fund for planning, acquisition, design, and construction of a water well and transmission system improvements project. (Nancy Richards) Board Agenda #04 Document
5. Consider approving by resolution a request from the Creedmoor-Maha Water Supply Corporation (Guadalupe, Hays, and Travis Counties) to amend Texas Water Development Board Resolution No. 18-119 to convert the Drinking Water State Revolving Fund commitment to a multi-year commitment and extend the expiration period. (Dain Larsen) Board Agenda #05 Document
6. Consider approving by resolution a request from the City of San Antonio, acting by and through the San Antonio Water System (Bexar County), for $25,285,000 in financing from the Clean Water State Revolving Fund for construction of water system improvements. (Dain Larsen) Board Agenda #06 Document
7. The Board will receive comments from the public on any matters within the jurisdiction of the TWDB, with the exception of matters which are subject to the ex parte prohibition found in Texas Government Code Section 2001.061.
8. The Board may adjourn into Executive Session and conduct a closed meeting to consider any item on this agenda if a matter is raised that is appropriate for the Board to conduct a private consultation with its attorney on a matter in which the duty of the attorney to the governmental body under the Texas Disciplinary Rules of Professional Conduct of the State Bar of Texas clearly conflicts with Chapter 551 of the Texas Government Code. The Board may also conduct a closed meeting to receive legal advice and discuss pending or contemplated litigation, settlement offers, or the appointment, employment, evaluation, reassignment, duties, discipline or dismissal of specific Board employees, including the Executive Administrator and General Counsel, as permitted by Sections 551.071 and 551.074, the Texas Open Meetings Act, codified as Chapter 551 of the Texas Government Code. The Board may also meet in open meeting to take action on legal or personnel matters considered in the closed meeting as required by Section 551.102 of the Open Meetings Act, Chapter 551 of the Government Code.
The next currently scheduled meeting of the Texas Water Development Board will be March 28, 2019. Other meetings may be scheduled and will be posted in compliance with the Texas Open Meetings Act.
Persons with disabilities who plan to attend this meeting and who may need auxiliary aids or services such as interpreters for persons who are deaf or hearing impaired, readers, large print or Braille, are requested to contact Cheryl Arredondo at (512) 463-7686 two (2) work days prior to the meeting so that appropriate arrangements can be made.
NOTICE: ENTRY TO THIS MEETING WITH A HANDGUN IS FORBIDDEN
This meeting is a public meeting under Chapter 551 of the Texas Government Code. Pursuant to Section 30.06, Penal Code (trespass by license holder with a concealed handgun), a person licensed under Subchapter H, Chapter 411, Government Code (handgun licensing law) may not enter this property with a concealed handgun. Pursuant to Section 30.07, Penal Code (trespass by license holder with an openly carried handgun), a person licensed under Subchapter H, Chapter 411, Government Code (handgun licensing law) may not enter this property with a handgun that is carried openly. For purposes of this notice, “property” means the room or rooms where the open meeting of the Texas Water Development Board is held.
REGISTRATION FOR THIS BOARD MEETING STARTS AT 1:00 P.M. AND WILL CONTINUE UNTIL 1:30 P.M. PLEASE REGISTER BETWEEN THESE TIMES. LATE REGISTRATION COULD RESULT IN YOUR MISSING THE OPPORTUNITY TO COMMENT ON YOUR ITEM.