Board Meeting Agendas
1. Discussion regarding outreach efforts and activities by the Board.
2. Consider approving by resolution a request from the City of Houston (Harris County) for $47,195,000 in financing from the Clean Water State Revolving Fund for design and construction of a stormwater management project. (Nancy Richards) Board Agenda #02 Document
3. Consider approving by resolution a request from the Sandy Land Underground Water Conservation District (Yoakum County) for $725,000 in financing from the Agriculture Water Conservation Loan Program for an agriculture water conservation equipment loan program. (Lee Huntoon) Board Agenda #03 Document
4. Consider approving by resolution a request from the City of Corpus Christi (Nueces County) for $34,835,000 in financing from the Texas Water Development Fund to refinance the construction of the Choke Canyon Dam project. (Mireya Loewe) Board Agenda #04 Document
5. Consider approving by resolution an amendment to the City of Wimberley (Hays County) Texas Water Development Board Resolution (TWDB) No. 16-032, as amended by TWDB Resolution No. 17-033, to extend the Clean Water State Revolving Fund commitment for three months. (Dain Larsen)
6. Consider approving the adopted minor amendment to the 2016 Brazos G Regional Water Plan and authorizing the Executive Administrator to hold the associated public hearing. (Sarah Backhouse) Board Agenda #06 Document
7. Consider authorizing publication of proposed amendments to 31 Texas Administrative Code Chapter 358 relating to state water plan development guidelines and water loss audits. (Kevin Kluge) Board Agenda #07 Document
8. Consider approving amendments to the State Fiscal Year 2018 Clean and Drinking Water State Revolving Fund Intended Use Plans. (Mark Wyatt) Board Agenda #08 Document
9. The Board will receive comments from the public on any matters within the jurisdiction of the TWDB, with the exception of matters which are subject to the ex parte prohibition found in Texas Government Code §2001.061
10. The Board may conduct a closed meeting to receive legal advice and discuss pending or contemplated litigation, settlement offers, and/or the appointment, employment, evaluation, reassignment, duties, discipline or dismissal of specific Board employees, including the Executive Administrator and General Counsel, as permitted by Sections 551.071 and 551.074, the Texas Open Meetings Act, codified as Chapter 551 of the Texas Government Code. The Board may also meet in open meeting to take action on legal or personnel matters considered in the closed meeting as required by Section 551.102 of the Open Meetings Act, Chapter 551 of the Government Code.
The next currently scheduled meeting of the Texas Water Development Board will be October 31, 2017. Other meetings may be scheduled and will be posted in compliance with the Texas Open Meetings Act.
Persons with disabilities who plan to attend this meeting and who may need auxiliary aids or services such as interpreters for persons who are deaf or hearing impaired, readers, large print or Braille, are requested to contact Merry Klonower at (512) 463-8165 two (2) work days prior to the meeting so that appropriate arrangements can be made.
NOTICE: ENTRY TO THIS MEETING WITH A HANDGUN IS FORBIDDEN
This meeting is a public meeting under Chapter 551 of the Texas Government Code. Pursuant to Section 30.06, Penal Code (trespass by license holder with a concealed handgun), a person licensed under Subchapter H, Chapter 411, Government Code (handgun licensing law) may not enter this property with a concealed handgun. Pursuant to Section 30.07, Penal Code (trespass by license holder with an openly carried handgun), a person licensed under Subchapter H, Chapter 411, Government Code (handgun licensing law) may not enter this property with a handgun that is carried openly. For purposes of this notice, "property" means the room or rooms where the open meeting of the Texas Water Development Board is held.
REGISTRATION FOR THIS BOARD MEETING STARTS AT 12:30 P.M. AND WILL CONTINUE UNTIL 1:00 P.M. PLEASE REGISTER BETWEEN THESE TIMES. LATE REGISTRATION COULD RESULT IN YOUR MISSING THE OPPORTUNITY TO COMMENT ON YOUR ITEM.