Texas Water Development Board today approved financial assistance totaling $11,482,300 for water and wastewater system projects
For immediate release. Contact: Kimberly Leggett at 512-463-5129
AUSTIN – (January 22, 2018) – The Texas Water Development Board (TWDB) today approved financial assistance totaling $11,482,300 for water and wastewater system projects.
- $700,000 to the Holiday Beach Water Supply Corporation (Aransas County) for a Hurricane Harvey disaster recovery project
- $1,729,300 to the City of Ranger (Eastland County) for water system improvements
- $738,000 to the City of Llano (Llano County) for wastewater system improvements
- $5,005,000 to the Cypress Creek Utility District (Harris County) for water and wastewater system improvements
- $3,110,000 to the City of Ladonia (Fannin County) for water system improvements
- $200,000 to the Lake Texoma VFW Post 7873 (Grayson County) for water system improvements
The TWDB is the state agency charged with collecting and disseminating water-related data, assisting with regional planning, and preparing the state water plan for the development of the state’s water resources. The TWDB administers cost-effective financial assistance programs for the construction of water supply, wastewater treatment, flood control, and agricultural water conservation projects.