Minutes of the Texas Water Resources Finance Authority July 18, 2001
Chairman Jack Hunt called to order the meeting of the Texas Water Resources Finance Authority at 9:55 a.m. in Room 1-100 of the William B. Travis Bldg. Austin, Texas. The following Board members were present, constituting a quorum:
- Jack Hunt, Chairman
- Kathleen White, Vice Chairman
- Wales H. Madden, Jr., Secretary/Treasurer William B. Madden, Member
- Noe Fernandez, Member
Member Bill Meadows was absent.
Persons attending were among those present at the Texas Water Development Board meeting of the same date.
The Authority then considered items on the formal agenda in the following order.
1. CONSIDER APPROVAL OF THE Minutes of the MAY 16, 2001 MEETING.
Mr. William Madden moved to approve the minutes as submitted; Mr. Wales Madden seconded the motion; it passed unanimously 5-0.
2. CONSIDER APPROVAL TO TRANSFER $184,073 FROM THE AUTHORITY'S REVENUE FUND TO THE TEXAS WATER DEVELOPMENT BOARD'S OPERATING FUND.
Deputy Executive Administrator Kevin Ward explained that the transfer would fund a portion of the Planning Division's operating budget. He recommended approval.
3. CONSIDER APPROVAL TO TRANSFER REVENUES IN THE TOTAL AMOUNT OF $420,000 FROM THE AUTHORITY'S REVENUE FUND TO THE AUTHORITY'S OPERATING FUND.
Mr. Ward said the amount represents one-half of the amount appropriated for the FY 02-03 biennium to reimburse the Board for its operating expenses relative to managing the portfolio that was sold to TWRFA.
Mr. Wales Madden moved to approve items no. 2 and 3; Mr. William Madden seconded the motion; it passed unanimously 3-0.
The meeting adjourned at 10:00 a.m.
APPROVED and ordered of record this the 15th day of August, 2001.
Texas Water Resources Finance Authority
Jack Hunt, Chairman
Wales H. Madden, Jr., Secretary/Treasurer