Board Meeting Agendas
1. Discussion regarding outreach efforts and activities by the Board.
2. Consider approving by resolution a request from the City of Alamo (Hidalgo County) for $11,500,500 in financial assistance consisting of $10,335,000 in financing and $1,165,500 in principal forgiveness from the Clean Water State Revolving Fund for construction of a wastewater treatment plant project. (Mireya Loewe) Board Agenda #02 Document
3. Consider approving by resolution a request from the Rochelle Water Supply Corporation (McCulloch County) for $300,000 in principal forgiveness from the Drinking Water State Revolving Fund to finance planning, design, and construction of water treatment plant improvements. (Lee Huntoon) Board Agenda #03 Document
4. Consider approving by resolution a request from Patterson Water Supply, LLC. (Tarrant County) for $138,780 in principal forgiveness from the Drinking Water State Revolving Fund to finance design, and construction of water distribution line replacement. (Luis Farias) Board Agenda #04 Document
5. Consider approving by resolution a request from the Nevada Special Utility District (Collin County) for $1,490,000 in financing from the Drinking Water State Revolving Fund for planning, design and construction of water system improvements. (Luis Farias) Board Agenda #05 Document
6. Consider approving the 2018 State Water Implementation Fund for Texas prioritization list, the amount of funds available by category, and the terms of subsidy; and authorizing the Executive Administrator to proceed with the invitation of applications for financial assistance. (Tom Entsminger) Board Agenda #06 Document
7. The Board will receive comments from the public on any matters within the jurisdiction of the TWDB, with the exception of matters which are subject to the ex parte prohibition found in Texas Government Code 2001.061.
8. The Board may conduct a closed meeting to receive legal advice and discuss pending or contemplated litigation, settlement offers, and/or the appointment, employment, evaluation, reassignment, duties, discipline or dismissal of specific Board employees, including the Executive Administrator and General Counsel, as permitted by Sections 551.071 and 551.074, the Texas Open Meetings Act, codified as Chapter 551 of the Texas Government Code. The Board may also meet in open meeting to take action on legal or personnel matters considered in the closed meeting as required by Section 551.102 of the Open Meetings Act, Chapter 551 of the Government Code.
The next currently scheduled meeting of the Texas Water Development Board will be April 16, 2018. Other meetings may be scheduled and will be posted in compliance with the Texas Open Meetings Act.
NOTICE: ENTRY TO THIS MEETING WITH A HANDGUN IS FORBIDDEN
This meeting is a public meeting under Chapter 551 of the Texas Government Code. Pursuant to Section 30.06, Penal Code (trespass by license holder with a concealed handgun), a person licensed under Subchapter H, Chapter 411, Government Code (handgun licensing law) may not enter this property with a concealed handgun. Pursuant to Section 30.07, Penal Code (trespass by license holder with an openly carried handgun), a person licensed under Subchapter H, Chapter 411, Government Code (handgun licensing law) may not enter this property with a handgun that is carried openly. For purposes of this notice, "property" means the room or rooms where the open meeting of the Texas Water Development Board is held.
REGISTRATION FOR THIS BOARD MEETING STARTS AT 9:00 A.M. AND WILL CONTINUE UNTIL 9:30 A.M. PLEASE REGISTER BETWEEN THESE TIMES. LATE REGISTRATION COULD RESULT IN YOUR MISSING THE OPPORTUNITY TO COMMENT ON YOUR ITEM.