Work Session Meeting Agendas
- October 17, 2017 at 2:30 PM
- Stephen F. Austin Building, 1700 N. Congress, Room 170, Austin, Texas
- Printable Work Session Agenda
A Conversation on Potential Changes to the Regional and State Water Planning Process
- Welcome and introduction. (TWDB Board)
- Overview of Senate Bills 347 and 1511, and House Bill 2215 from the 85th Legislative Session. (Kendal Kowal)
- Briefing and discussion of input received in response to the TWDB request for preliminary input sent to stakeholders on August 28, 2017. (Matt Nelson) Work Session Agenda #03 Document
- Round table discussion with invited participants from regional water planning groups, including discussion of various regional and state water planning issues.
- The Board will receive public comments from the public.
- Closing comments.
Persons with disabilities who plan to attend this meeting and who may need auxiliary aids or services such as interpreters for persons who are deaf or hearing impaired, readers, large print or Braille, are requested to contact Merry Klonower at (512) 463-8165 two (2) work days prior to the meeting so that appropriate arrangements can be made.
NOTICE: ENTRY TO THIS MEETING WITH A HANDGUN IS FORBIDDEN
This meeting is a public meeting under Chapter 551 of the Texas Government Code. Pursuant to Section 30.06, Penal Code (trespass by license holder with a concealed handgun), a person licensed under Subchapter H, Chapter 411, Government Code (handgun licensing law) may not enter this property with a concealed handgun. Pursuant to Section 30.07, Penal Code (trespass by license holder with an openly carried handgun), a person licensed under Subchapter H, Chapter 411, Government Code (handgun licensing law) may not enter this property with a handgun that is carried openly. For purposes of this notice, "property" means the room or rooms where the open meeting of the Texas Water Development Board is held.
REGISTRATION FOR THIS MEETING STARTS AT 2:00 P.M. AND WILL CONTINUE UNTIL 2:30 P.M. PLEASE REGISTER BETWEEN THESE TIMES. LATE REGISTRATION COULD RESULT IN YOUR MISSING THE OPPORTUNITY TO COMMENT ON YOUR ITEM.